LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
We require a highly motivated, professional and experienced House Manager to be responsible for and manage a large residential property in Los Angeles.
Highest level of training and qualifications
Good communication skills
New house set up experience
Full medical review required
CRB / DBS checked
Team Management & Operations:
• Supervise and direct all Household staff.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and followed. Apply disciplinary procedures if required.
• Organise and liaise with Housekeeping Staff and temp Staff regarding their schedules, duties and staff rotation.
• Organise cleaning schedules and staff.
• Ensure the highest standard of cleaning is achieved at all times.
• Ensure the property is in full functioning order at all times.
• to liaise with maintenance companies 3rd party contractors.
• Report malfunctions to the maintenance team; follow through to make sure it is fixed. Act on emergency breakdown immediately, ensuring instant repair
• Maintain a healthy working environment to build effective team relations and retain good employees.
• Ensure and document the health and safety procedures for all staff under your supervision.
• Develop and update the Household Manuals and document related policies and Procedures.
• Create and update Household Manuals for:
– Glass and Crystal Ware
– Bedlinen and Towels
– and other as directed by the Principal
• Organize flowers in line with the Principals requirement and direction.
• Organize fruit arrangement in line with the Principals requirement and direction.
• Overall responsibility of the household including the Kitchen & fridge cleanness.
• Working with the Private Office to a clear budget / cost control and always initiating cost reduction plans.
• Keep the house to the highest standard. Keep a register of breakages and provide reports in such occurrences of any damaged goods or furniture. Organise for the replacement / repair and provide a budget/ quotations for approval.
Reporting and Communications:
• Communicate messages from Principals to ALL concerned parties promptly.
• Organize and log staff rosters and attendance report.
• Communicate with all in-house teams: Kitchen, Butler, Housekeeping and Laundry as necessary and attend the daily briefing.
|Job Category||Full time, Live in|
|Location||Los Angeles, California|