CAP MARTIN, SOUTH OF FRANCE
7am to 7pm MONDAY TO FRIDAY
FRENCH SPEAKER ESSENTIAL
New position for a large family home in Cap Martin. This is the main residence for the principals and their 3 school age children. Although the principals travel frequently. This is a fully staffed home which requires experienced and dedicated staff. The vacancy can be either live out or live in. When all the family are in residence the working hours will be 7am to 7pm, but when they are not the hours will be less.
Duties will include:
• Supervising and training of the domestic team of the house, currently 3.
• Developing action plans to address quality and productivity needs to ensure cleanliness goals
are effectively met.
• Ensure all rooms are clean and properly stocked with supplies, creating a positive guest
experience – includes maintaining appropriate levels of supplies and inventories.
• Ongoing communication with the principals
• Assist in the hiring of housekeeping team members
• On a weekly basis, plan and complete work schedule for housekeeping team
• Control housekeeping costs and budget.
• Minimum of 3 year of Experience of working as a head housekeeper at a private residence
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
• Pro-active and self-directed.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and delegate work assignments
• Pets and child friendly
Salary Negotiable depending on experience, French speaker is essential. Strictly Non Smoker ASAP Start. Single accommodation can be provided if required. (HU3257)
|Job Category||Full time, Live in, Live out|
|Duties||manage team of staff, ensure cleanliness of rooms, manage stock and inventory, manage scheduling, control housekeeping budgets and cost|
|Accommodation||Single accommodation can be provided if required|