CAP MARTIN, SOUTH OF FRANCE
7AM to 7PM Monday to Friday when all the family are in residence.
Large family home with 3 school age children and a full staff. This is the permanent residence of Overseas employers, but the principals travel frequently. When they are away, the daily working hours will be less.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Washing, steaming, mending of very expensive, delicate clothing, and bed linens
• Ironing clothing, linens
• Organising all household laundry, ensuring correct distribution to individual cupboards.
• Sorting and sending out linens and clothing to dry cleaners and inventories for the items
• Seasonal organisation of and storing of clothing, packing and unpacking etc.
• Cataloguing designer and couture clothes and accessories.
• Keeping accurate record of repairs and fittings
• Minimum of 2 year of Experience of working with very delicate, expensive designer clothes/fine garments
• Strong communication skills
• Prioritising tasks with ability to multi-task effectively
• Exceptional organisational and time management skills
• Professional mindset and the utmost discretion
• Pets and children friendly
Salary negotiable depending upon experience. French and English speaker essential. Strictly non-smoker. Accommodation may be available if required. 2 days off each week. (HU3258)
|Job Category||Full time, Live in, Live out|
|Duties||wardrobe management, washing, steaming, ironing, organising household laundry, packing, unpacking, cataloguing clothes and accessories, excellent organisational skills, pet and child friendly|
|Accommodation||Accommodation may be available if required|