COUNTY DUBLIN, SOUTHERN IRELAND
Informal family of five, which includes 3 grown up children ( 2 at home) require an energetic, pro-active, well organised, self-sufficient, experienced Housekeeper to manage the day to day housekeeping of this 4 bedroom modern, beautiful beach property approx. Â½ hour from Central Dublin.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Working alongside the house manager to ensure the overall smooth running of a busy household on a daily basis with responsibility for the supervision of domestic staff, including full time cleaner and part time laundress.
* Running personal errands and shopping for the family, as requested.
* Overseeing weekly flowers; daily maintenance of the flowers
* Coordinating with external suppliers such as dry cleaning.
* Feel comfortable dealing with specialist fabrics and surfaces
* Packing and unpacking for travelling, as requested.
* To be responsible for the family’s wardrobe maintenance and organisation.
* Occasional cooking / prep for family.
* Occasional school runs.
This is a relaxed and friendly household, but with high standards. This position is suitable for a flexible and dedicated person who is well organised and proactive, it may be necessary for you to travel to other homes ahead of the family both in Europe and Worldwide. EU passport and driving licence essential.
Salary negotiable depending on previous experience 1-bedroom separate apartment away from the main house, use of a car and 2 days off per week. Non-Smokers and sorry no pets. (HU2257)
|Job Category||Full time, Live in|
|Duties||energetic, well organised, day to day housekeeping, running errands, occasional cooking|
|Accommodation||1-bedroom separate apartment away from the main house|