NOTTING HILL, W11
DAILY -MONDAY TO FRIDAY APPROX 45HRS
Experienced, FIRST CLASS Laundress required to join a formal fully-staffed household on a full-time basis. May be asked to travel a few weeks a year to our International Clients’ other properties in France.
• Top expert white glove laundress with the highest standards of detail and cleaning
• Must be highly organized
• Should have expertise in fine laundry (caring for the finest delicate baby cashmeres, silks,
• haute couture, special fabrics and linens, including hand washing & ironing expertise)
• Arranging for dry cleaning and itemisation, organisation & tracking of wardrobe
• Washing, ironing, steaming
• Altering and mending various garments
• Organising wardrobe according to season
• Maintaining an inventory of wardrobe, linens, beddings and towels
• May have some care of Master Suite environment, wardrobe, closet, packing/unpacking etc.,
• including maintaining the fine styling of the home and “everything in its place”.
• Maintaining a constant high standard of wardrobes and keeping a full stock of items such
• as hangers, drawer organisers, shoe trees, etc.
• Takes directions from the House Manager and team player with the other housekeepers
• Flexible to travel
• A plus to have experience with large fully-staffed homes & homes with babies and
• young children.
The ideal candidate will be a very experienced skilled laundress and will have worked in a similar setting and has an excellent verbal and written English. You must be a refined disposition with an eye for detail and care for the fine details.
You will be able to take direction but also have lots initiative to work on your own and take pride in your work; have outstanding organisational and time management skills as well as the ability to multitask.
Must show extreme professionalism. extreme discretion, be calm, quiet and mindful of the family privacy. TOP SALARY ASAP START – FLUENT ENGLISH WRITTEN & SPOKEN ESSENTIAL (HU3280)
|Job Category||Full time, Live out|
|Duties||top laundress, expertise in fine laundry, ironing, wardrobe management, maintaining wardrobe, packing, unpacking, team player, eye for detail, excellent time management skills, ability to multitask|
|Location||Notting Hill, W8|