Hutchinsons Domestic Staff aim to offer clients a personal, bespoke service by locating and offering the best possible, long serving, highly skilled household staff. To this end our guarantee period is offered on all staff introduced by us, and we maintain contact throughout the trial period to ensure the successful placement of new candidates.
Our services & how we can help
- We aim to offer clients a personal, bespoke service by locating and offering the best possible, long serving, highly skilled household staff
- We have a strong reputation for providing an unrivalled service in the domestic staff industry
- We enjoy a highly successful ongoing relationship with our clients; many of whom recommend us to their friends and colleagues worldwide
- We ensure that you deal with the same consultant at all times-our staff are highly trained not only in the recruitment sector but also in client relations
- We take time in establishing a special relationship with both clients and candidates alike, so we can determine the exact needs of both parties
Many of our placements are based on finding Domestic Couples, Chefs and Butlers, Chauffeurs, Housekeepers and Gardeners - however we have been successful in finding more unusual applicants to fill vacancies such as:
- Estate Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Executive Head Chef & General Manager for a Middle Eastern Royal family.
- Captain and Chief Engineer for a 186 foot motor yacht
- Personal Hairdresser and Beautician
- Stud Manager for a 180 horse Stud farm in the South West
Hutchinsons Domestic Staff are also proud to have developed a wonderful relationship with a first class Estate and Property Management business which encompasses accounting, administrative, general advisory and management services available to carefully selected, high net worth clients.
The Selection Process:
We personally interview every candidate either here in London or at our satellite offices in Florida and Antibes. According to each candidate's suitability, his/her details are then added to our database and considered for current and potential domestic staff vacancies.
Using the services of Civil & Corporate Security we are able to certify that our applicants will be vetted in accordance with the Criminal Records Bureau standard and meet all UK related legislation.
There is no contractual obligation between the client and ourselves until a candidate is chosen and has accepted the position.
95% of all placements are successful. However, we safeguard our client's interests by offering a 10 week guarantee period. Should problems arise during that time, we offer a free replacement, or a refund (refund scale as detailed in our Terms of Business).