Resume/Curriculum Vitae (“CV”)
When you fill in the form on our website you have the option to upload your CV. Whether this is to apply for an advertised job or for our team to provide you with job opportunities as they come up. We will store your CV following the guidelines below which is only accessible by Hutchinson’s Staff consultants.
If you wish you can update your CV at any time, this can be done by e-mailing email@example.com or by re-submitting the form on our website.
How we use your data and store your data
Hutchinson’s Staff will collect personal details that you provide us with, whether that is from our website forms or from your CV. All your data will be held, used and disclosed by Hutchinson’s Staff as follows:
• Hutchinson’s Domestic Staff stores all data on a secure data server which is only accessible by our consultants.
• Candidates, your data is securely stored for various reasons, including: emailing you job specifications, submitting your CV to the client, arranging interviews, verifying references, carrying out DBS checks and contacting you by telephone.
• Clients, your data is securely stored to enable submission of candidates’ CV’s, arranging interviews, contacting you by telephone and invoicing.
• Hutchinson’s Domestic Staff will keep your data indefinitely; however, you can request to have your data returned to you and/or deleted at any time.
• As valued clients and candidates of Hutchinson’s Domestic Staff you have the right to request your data at any time.