- Skills: Technology minded – Service – Cooking - Organisation
- Contract: Full time: Monday to Friday occasional flexibility on weekends
- Salary: Based on experience in the region of £37,500
- Location: London + flexibility to travel (mostly EU)
- Languages: English required, French is a plus
- Type: Live-out
European businessman living in London requires an energetic organized household manager to manage the London Flat and is capable of formal front of house duties. For this Flat, located in the center of Chelsea, you will be able to take on the total running of the residence. You will work mostly alone except for a housekeeper who comes a few hours per day on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. There will be some travel involved although the main aspect of the job is the daily running of the London residence in all its aspects. You will undertake local shopping for the household, occasional driving for the general day to day running of the home(s) is essential. You must be well organized, self-sufficient and duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring food, groceries, and medication levels in the house are maintained, as per a detailed schedule/ Inventory supplies.
- Running personal errands and shopping, as requested.
- Ordering household items, as required
- Coordinating with external suppliers such as dry cleaning/ ironing service, butcher, and drinks.
- Ensuring all aspects of the house are in order; arranging contractors to undertake household maintenance as necessary. (Contractors already in place, a list of trusted contractors/ contacts will be provided)
- Coordinating travel arrangements together with concierge service and preparation for travel to other international properties.
- Effectively managing household accounts. Credit card / Petty cash.
- Cooking (Breakfast + preparing healthy dishes for dinner)
- Ensuring the house is always in top condition for an unexpected arrival when traveling
- Further developing process manuals (has been started by former house manager so you will start with well-documented processes and instruction manuals)
This is a fast-moving household with high standards and you will be required to ensure the Principal has all equipment they require at all times, and that it is ready for use. Ensure all Guests visiting have all of their requirements met. This includes informal and formal Front of House duties, and fulfilling any ad hoc requests from the boss. (HU3666) ON HOLD