EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / PERSONAL ASSISTANT
This position operates as part of the Group CEO Executive Assistant (EA) team of 3 EA’s and is integral to the smooth day to day operations of the CEO Office. The EA has exposure to all aspects of the Group CEO’s personal and company operations and will work with the CEO Office team to provide round the clock support in personal and business capacities.
The ability to communicate effectively is paramount, as the role requires both oversight and administration of activities and events which are complex, time sensitive, and highly confidential.
- Manage the Group CEO’s deliverable system which entails logging, tracking, and reporting on timelines set by the Group CEO daily.
- Managing the Group CEO’s diary which is extremely fluid, ensuring all meetings run on time and sending email reminders in advance of meetings.
- Support CEO Office with all administrative tasks.
- Liaise with Group CEO’s family and household staff, working together on travel arrangements that involve the Group CEO.
- Managing an inbox with a team of 3 (up to 300 emails per day requiring rapid turnaround).
- Ad hoc duties and special projects as required.
- Managing weekly travel to the office as well as dinners and events.
- Liaising with charities on behalf of the Chairman
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications.
- Solid knowledge of Apple mobile devices and peripherals.
- Experience in supporting and managing C-Suite video conferences and meeting arrangements (Cisco WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Zoom etc.).
- Must have EQ, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Calm under pressure.
- Able to react quickly and interpret support needs based on past requirements, and without direction.
- Strong ability to prioritise appropriately and escalate when required.
- Willingness to be flexible at short notice on working location, and to undertake business travel when required.
- 10yrs+ solid PA experience
- Background in supporting UHNWI
- Early morning starts, evening work and weekend cover (rotation with the team).
- Must be prepared to be in the office 7:30/8am Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
- Office based, no option to work from home
- Short notice travel and events
Full time position, working 5-days per week and every third weekend with flexibility. Immediate start. Negotiable salary with benefits. (HU4028)