South Central Germany
CARETAKER / HANDYPERSON & COOK / HOUSEKEEPER/STEWARD(ESS)
South Central Germany
LIVE-OUT (Couple or Single position)
Private client based in South Central Germany owning an estate with several properties and agricultural land require professional household staff.
Duties and responsibilities will include.
CARETAKER AND HANDYPERSON
HOUSEKEEPING /COOKING AND SERVICES
This position requires hardworking, flexible candidates who work in an efficient and structured manner. Candidates must be reliable and discrete. Must also be dog lovers as you will be required to feed and exercise the dog when employer is unavailable.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar environment. It is essential that you speak good German and Fluent English (written and spoken).
Permanent, full-time role, with an immediate start. Excellent references and valid drivers license required. Salary negotiable based on experience. (HU3871)
HERTFORDSHIRE / BEDFORDSHIRE BORDER
DOMESTIC COUPLE –
MAINTENANCE GARDENER, HANDYPERSON, DRIVER. 40 HRS
PART TIME HOUSEKEEPER – 40 HRS
Monday to Friday
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS – Previous experience working domestic service role. Love of the countryside, working outside with a passion for gardening. Dog lovers. Clean driving licence.
Mature employer with visiting children and grandchildren seeks a new couple due to the retirement of the long term current couple.
The housekeeper will take care of the interior of the residence, which will include
• Daily cleaning, hoovering, polishing, sweeping main areas of the house
• Care of the kitchen, cleaning the oven, surfaces and ensuring freezer and cupboards are clean and tidy.
• Polishing silver, brass, antiques and fine furniture.
• Washing and ironing to include bed, table linens and towels, dealing with hand washing, fine fabrics and arranging dry cleaning.
• Making and changing beds, arranging guest rooms.
• Feeding and walking the dog if the owner is absent.
• Watering and care of indoor plants and flowers.
• Keeping patio, doorsteps and downstairs windows clean and free of dirt.
Gardener-handyperson- all rounder
• Grounds and garden maintenance including repairs ie fencing, weeding, lawn mowing, pruning etc.
• Keep fireplaces clean and stocked with logs
• Swimming pool maintenance, clear of leaves and debris.
• Tennis court maintenance.
• Light household maintenance (light bulb replacements, minor plumbing, basic painting)
• Care for the cars, cleaning, polishing fuelling and occasional driving when required.
• Outdoor furniture care
Accommodation - Self contained flat with 2 double bedrooms attached to the house with separate entrance.
Salary up to £60,000 Gross per annum. 4 weeks holidays per annum. Presence is required on the property during the owners absence.
Sorry no children or dependants. Small pet may be considered. Clean driving licence essential DBS Checks will be required. (HU3747)
RESIDENTIAL DOMESTIC COUPLE
HOUSEKEEPER-FAMILY COOK-DRIVER-MAINTENANCE & HANDYPERSON
Essential Requirements: Previous experience working in a private residence.
Hands on couple who work well together. Good communication skills, driving licence and being self-motivated is a must.
New position for large private residence close to Hyde Park. The vacancy requires a flexible hands-on housekeeping couple to maintain and care for this beautiful home.
Duties will include all aspects of housekeeping, cleaning to a high standard, washing, ironing, wardrobe management, arranging flowers, running errands & shopping.
Ability to prepare breakfasts and cook light fresh healthy meals when required.
One of the couple must drive and be confident driving in London, there will be some driving duties for the principals and also airport runs. You will care for the cars and be proactive in their maintenance.
You will also be responsible for liaising with external contractors and general day to day maintenance of the property. Running errands, dealing with food shopping, provisioning and ensuring the residence runs smoothly.
Hours are longer when the owners are in residence, you will need to manage your own time, plan ahead and be well organised.
You will report daily to the property manager, so a good level of English and basic computer skills a must. Tagalog speakers very welcome.
Salary Negotiable depending on experience. Own suite of rooms provided. 2 days off per week with flexibility to work longer days and take time back when the principals are away. Good communication skills and good team players essential Sorry no pets or dependants. (HU3844)