RESIDENTIAL ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT COUPLE
(With previous YACHTING background)
Exuma Islands - Bahamas
Essential Requirements: Staff Management Experience, Strong Attention to Detail. Ability to enjoy an Island lifestyle. Good team players, working as part of the management team
New position for a Couple who work well together to assist the current managers to run a 32-acre estate in the Exuma Island Chain of the Bahamas. This is a formal household.
Proven experience is required as below.
- Strong background in Yachting & Management
- Strong background in fine dining service
- Strong background in engineering and facilities management
- Strong background in accounting, ordering, scheduling, management of 10-20 staff
Duties will include:
- Engineering (contractors and a 1st and 2nd Engineer on Rotation, but the island Managers should know how to or how to facilitate a quick repair.)
- Manage the Kohler Generator Plant
- Water Maker Plant management
- Service/maintain jet skis and 3 boats
- Golf Cart Repairs
- Mechanical/Plumbing/Appliance Repairs and maintenance
- Ordering of spare parts to maintain repairs inventory
- Inventories of equipment
- Irrigation and fire systems
- Management of:
- Repair/maintenance schedules
- Current Island Staff
- Housekeeping/Laundry staff
- Staffing for owner visits
- Scheduling Weekly food and mailboats
- Coordinating weekly staff schedules and vacation schedules
- Coordinating temporary staff schedules when the owner is on the island
- Coordinating work permits for temporary staff with our lawyers and expediters in Nassau.
- Weekly Payroll
- Petty Cash Funds and Company Credit Card accounting.
We seek flexible and discrete candidates with previous experience for this role. You should have strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to effectively prioritise and multitask.
Salary in the region of $300,000 gross per annum, health insurance allowance will be paid. Accommodation on the estate will be provided, flights, work permits will also be paid for by the employers. (No dependant children) This is a rotation position of 2 months on and 1 month off working in rotation with the current management couple. (HU3860)