Essential Requirements: Minimum 8 years’ managing a full butler department in a luxury hotel, extensive butler service knowledge including implementation and training. Fluent English and French
An experienced Head Butler who responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum guest satisfaction while complying with all company policies is required for this luxury hotel.
Duties will include
- Maintain the quality and consistency of standard and train the butlers on improvement areas.
- Increase the guest interaction to drive the guest experience index.
- Assist the Front Office team in achieving the KPI of the department.
- Ensure that all suites and rooms blocked for arrival are prepared on time prior guest arrival.
- Push all butlers to compile and record guest preferences, like and dislikes, and to track it in preference sheet.
- Ensure through the effective supervision that all services offered are always available, and provide alternatives
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
- Promote hotel facilities, services and product to the targeted guest group, using appropriate upselling skills.
- Meet and welcome most of the guests personally and thank on departure.
- Interact with the guests as much as possible, to ascertain preferences, dislikes and overall experiences at the hotel.
- Regularly inspect the quality of service provided by all butlers and ensure that all services are according to standard.
- Share with Rooms team for any complaints, guests’ comments and problems.
- Take appropriate action to resolve complaints (housekeeping, butlers, front desk, concierge and laundry).
- Assist Front Office Department, Housekeeping Department and Food & Beverage Department for any basic requests to give quick and respond service to the guests.
- Supervise butler pantries, updated whiteboard, coffee and tea wares clean and undamaged, station appliance with full preparation.
- Check on the minibar team and the stock flow.
- Check Butler’s grooming in accordance with hotel standard
- Work closely with reception and housekeeping to ensure correct room status at all times
- Adhere to hotel cleaning and maintenance program.
- To handle any DND room within 24 hours
- Uphold the Hotel’s Values culture at all times to all guests and associates
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel policies and procedures
- Ensure all guests are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner that all hotel standards are being applied.
- To support the implementation of Hotel’s Core Values
Salary in the region of circa 2,680.00 EUROS Gross, negotiable based on experience. Full accommodation provided including electricity, water and internet. 5-day working week. 5-weeks holiday per year. (HU3813)