CAP MARTIN – SOUTH OF FRANCE
DAILY - 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday.
FLUENT FRENCH & ENGLISH SPEAKER ESSENTIAL
Live out position for a large family home in Cap Martin. This is the main residence for the principals and their 3 school age children. Although the principals travel frequently. This is a fully staffed home which requires experienced and dedicated staff. When all the family are in residence the working hours will be 7am to 7pm, but when they are not the hours will be less. The current head housekeeper of 10 yrs is moving into a new position within the family.
Duties will include:
- Supervising and training of the domestic team of the house, currently 3.
- Developing procedures and protocols to address quality and productivity needs to ensure cleanliness goals are effectively met.
- Ensure all rooms are clean and properly stocked with supplies, creating a positive guest experience – includes maintaining appropriate levels of supplies and inventories.
- Ongoing communication with the principals
- Assist in the hiring of housekeeping team members when required.
- Weekly planning and complete work schedules for the housekeeping team
- Control housekeeping costs and budget.
- Min of 3 year experience as a head/senior housekeeper at a private residence
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Pro-active and self directed.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and delegate work assignments
- Pets and child friendly
- Fluent English & French essential.
Salary circa EURO 3,000 NET PER MONTH- French speaker is essential. Strictly Non Smoker. ASAP Start. (HU3257)