Housekeeper -Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Our Client, who has a large high-end residence near Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire, is seeking a live-in or live out Housekeeper. This is a new position and includes weekend working over a 5-day working week. This is a large country house within its own estate and within easy access to London. You may be required to occasionally travel to the London residence to assist the Housekeeper of 20 years there a couple of days a week.
Candidate must be willing to undertake housekeeping duties including hands on cleaning and housekeeping on a daily basis.
- A good team spirit and you must be willing to be flexible with your duties
- Background in private households/yachts and understands the need for discretion and flexibility
- Looking for a long-term position
- Someone who will maintain the general tidiness of the home, has great attention to detail and is happy to help where needed
- Dog friendly
- DBS - Enhanced DBS will be required
- Happy to wear a simple black and white uniform
- Daily housekeeping/cleaning from setting the dinner table to service to hands on housekeeping/cleaning
- Preparing meals left by the chef on his days off for the family.
- Work in London residence a few days every month (work car provided)
Due to the location, you do need to drive and have your own car. Previous private house experience essential, as well as longevity in previous roles.
Salary: Negotiable depending if live-in or live-out.
Accommodation: Beautiful accommodation is available if you choose to live-in, (HU3220A)
JOB REF: HU3220A