To manage and run 2 properties in Qatar (one currently in full time use and the other being built) including reporting maintenance issues, overseeing the resident household staff, outside cleaning staff, general housekeeping, laundry and butler staff and heads of department.
The Palace Manager holds responsibility of ensuring all hospitality related services are delivered in an elevated, professional and fitting manner to the Principals and their guests.
The Palace Manager shall have the:
- Ability to develop and maintain a strong and dedicated team environment, placing emphasis on delivering prompt, courteous and impeccable levels of service.
- You will be involved in the hands-on day to day running of the current residence and will be involved in overseeing the new residence.
- Once the new property is completed you will be required to oversee and manage the new Palace.
- A requirement to pay particular attention to and having an eye for detail and setting an example to the staff and encouraging them to deliver the highest standard of service and presentation at all times.
- You will need to be someone who can communicate well with people from all cultures, as you will need to make sure that everything is prepared and presented superbly.
- There are times when this job can be very busy and very demanding – so working well under pressure is essential.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to organise a team of people to work with you, as well as for you.
- You will have complete responsibility for managing all properties and service employees.
- The successful applicant needs a “Can Do” attitude and be somebody who is not ‘thrown’ by anything.
- There is a team of staff to manage at present, although with further recruitment taking place, staff will be increased, and you will manage the recruitment, training, etc.
- Previous household experience and a patient and sympathetic manner is essential.
- Budget management
- Child friendly
- Accommodation provided and top negotiable salary.