Looking for a highly organised lady’s maid to work closely with the lady of the house. Must be female for cultural reasons.
The job is based in Qatar but will included international travel, including frequent visits to London.
- Front of House service, meeting and greeting guests
- Accompanying the principal when requested
- Managing a VIP wardrobe and setting up a digital wardrobe inventory
- Maintaining household inventory, exhaustive, up-to-date inventories of goods.
- Accompanying the family to different countries (when requested)
- Keeping good order for the dressing table, stock and supply of cosmetics and toiletries
- Serving principal, running errands
- Set-up of residences and/or hotels to principal’s needs
- Professional packing and unpacking, coordination of luggage
- Organizing the day for the principals and coordinating with external and internal departments
- Chauffeur responsibilities when and where required during the daily schedule
- A keen eye for detail and a good capacity to adapt to any request or situation.
- You will be working with a team of staff and looking after family members and VIP guests so you must be competent in your skills and willing to learn new ones to meet the family’s requirements.
- You must be happy and available to travel with the family when requested.
- Able to work alone without supervision and plan for the coming days
- Tech Savvy – good knowledge of using iPhone’s, iPad’s, Macbook’s is a MUST.
Start Date: ASAP but willing to wait for the right candidate.
Accommodation: Own bedroom with en-suite, the client will consider live-out option after a 6 months probation trail period.
Hours & Days: 12 hours day and one day a week off.