LADIES MAID/WARDROBE MANAGER/ HOUSEKEEPER – NEAR DIVONNE (FRENCH/SWISS Border). Salary CIRCA 60,000-65,000 EU + Bonus
- You will attend to the needs of the family at their multiple EU residences.
- You will have meticulous standards towards wardrobe management, care of unique garments.
- You will liaise with the lady of the house for the children’s wardrobes.
- You will be in charge of the wardrobe inventory system, keeping it updated at all times.
- You will provide outstanding housekeeping service to the changing needs of the family, anticipating the needs of the principals, working closely and reporting to the head Butler.
- You will be working in a team which comprises other housekeepers, butlers, chefs as well as personal assistants of the Principals and other departments such as Security.
- You will maintain impeccable standards throughout the home and provide hands-on service in areas such as cleaning, tidying, laundry, ironing, wardrobe organization, meal service and packing will also be required.
You will carry out the following household tasks during different shifts on a daily basis:
- Clean the bedrooms and bathrooms, common rooms and other areas of the estate
- Vacuum and clean floors, carpets and other surfaces such as windows and hard floors
- Dusting and polishing of all surfaces
- Organizing the wardrobes for seasonal changes
- Tidy clothing and pack & unpack travel cases
- Prepare the breakfast table and clear the kitchen
- Assist in other meal and event service when required
- Carry out the cleaning and storage of seasonal clothing
- Wash clothing and laundry, clean household fabrics
- Iron the clothes and linen
- Turndown beds and prepare rooms for the evening
- Ordering of clothes when required
- Dealing with daily deliveries for the family members
- Inventory all new wardrobe items into a central system
You will report to the Residence Manager and have direct contact with the principal on a daily basis.
- You have an interest in care taking of unique wardrobe pieces
- You have an incredible eye for detail
- You are fluent in English and French
- You are gentle and well spoken
- You are dedicated and are able to perform under pressure
- You are polyvalent and a team player
- You remain true to yourself and your personality and know your place at all times
- Live out role, however, accommodation can be provided for the probationary period.
- Driver essential