PERSONAL ASSISTANT / HOUSE MANAGER
London with world-wide travel
Fluent English and Conversational Chinese Speaker Essential
An experienced and professional Personal Assistant who is fluent in English and conversational in Chinese is required for a private client based in Kensington. Candidates must have previous private house, PA, or butler experience serving UHNWI.
You should be a self-starter with strong administrative skills along with the ability to communicate effectively.
The role will require you to have the ability to prioritise tasks and work in a proactive manner.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact
- Dealing with correspondence including emails, post and phone calls
- Diary management
- Organizing meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel to include transport, accommodation, restaurants
- Liaising with a full team of staff and delegating / sharing information to the team on behalf of the principal
- Worldwide travel with the principal
- Professional, capable of providing outstanding hands-on skills in the total oversight and running of the various residences (London and Paris) and travelling with the principal, to ensure that all needs are met and homes are run to the very highest standards
- Responsible for personal F & B service on occasion at more remote locations
- Planning and organizing of events and functions
- Manage staffing and ensuring the general smooth running of the principals’ lifestyle.
This is a 6-day working week with flexibility required. The ability to travel is essential. Negotiable salary based on experience. (HU3993)