NR ALRESFORD -HAMPSHIRE
RESIDENTIAL GROUNDS AND ESTATE HANDYPERSON-SECURITY
Newly created position for a flexible security and handyperson to assist the owners to run and manage this immaculate large country residence for a family of 5 which includes 3 school age children. The property stands in a total of approx. 400acres.
The effective responsibilities are as follows:
- General Security to the House and whole Estate.
- House and estate maintenance. This is to include the following:
- Lawn Cutting
- Hedge Cutting if possible
- Driveway and exterior sweeping,
- Gravel raking – leaf blowing
- Dog walking
- General cleaning to all external areas, garages etc.
- Power washing to terraces etc.
- Car Cleaning and car admin such as servicing, tyre change etc.
- Driving for all family members. School runs for children, airport runs etc. Running errands and confident to drive 4x4 with horse trailer.
- Handyperson activities, such as changing light bulbs, log collection and storage.
- Checking and receiving deliveries for packages and utilities
- Controlling access to and from the house for contractors
- Rubbish control, such as putting out the bins weekly etc.
- Ideally capable to assist with the horses, such as mucking out, feeding, turning out and bringing them in etc.
Salary in the region of £30-35,000 Gross depending on skills and experience. Beautiful one bedroom flat for sole use. Strictly Non-Smoker, no pets and no dependants. Driver with clean licence essential. 2 flexible days off per week. (HU3603C)