SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO A UHNWI IN HIS BUSINESS AND PERSONAL LIFE
Position: Full time / Permanent
- At least 6-10 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to an UHNWI with domestic staff management
- Longevity in an Executive Assistant role for more than five years
- Worked in London in an EA role for greater than five years
- Experience in managing and recruiting household teams of 25.
- Strong understanding of the workings and costs of AV (Creston), HVAC, and CCTV systems with knowledge of the key suppliers in London
- Experience in managing yachts and private jets
- Experience in negotiating both personal and business bills/invoices
- Very strong administrative and IT skills, including being competent with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
A Senior Executive Assistant is required to assist an Executive Chairman with his business and private households. A successful candidate is someone who can make the principal’s time more efficient and effective.
The EA will be located in the Chairman’s family office and will report directly to the Principal.
- Day-to-day: Manage meetings, follow up with contacts, arrange business travel, follow up on items from meetings, organise documentation, ordering supplies, arranging calls and prepare materials for meeting
- Acting as a point of contact for the principal
- Undertake discrete small-scale projects as requested
- Produce high quality documents including reports, correspondence, presentation materials, travel memos, and beyond
- General office duties as needed
- Protecting and managing principal’s time
- Managing multiple residences with an international household team
- Dealing with changing staff arrangements
- Interviewing and recruiting new staff
- Ensuring homes are ready for principal’s arrival
- Negotiating contractor and maintenance bills
- Ordering supplies
- Prepared to travel to residences when to deal with accounts, issues, and staff management
- Negotiating insurance policies and maintenance contracts
- Managing personal bills
- Dealing with personal IT accounts and devices
- Extensive global travel arrangements: updating logistics, creating itineraries, whilst being prepared for any last-minute amendments
- High degree of professionalism, total discretion, diplomacy, highly competent, excellent time manager, resilient and a team player
- Energetic and have a “can do” attitude to handle multiple assignments at the same time
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Being able to work autonomously with top line direction
- You should be able to have a “sixth sense” of what is important
- Excellent planning skills, being able to prioritise to achieve the right results and outcomes within tight deadlines
- Work flexibly on occasion when required outside of normal working hours
- Confident, personable and sense of humour
- Ability to operate with a high level of confidentiality
A competitive salary, the potential for a discretionary bonus, a central London office location from which you will be based, 25 days holiday a year.
Our clients will only interview candidates who meet all the “Essential Requirements/Skills”.