SWITZERLAND WITH TRAVEL
- You will attend to the needs of the family at their different residences (in Switzerland and abroad) and be present several months a year on board their Vessel
- You will provide outstanding housekeeping service to the changing needs of the family, anticipating the needs of the principals, working closely and reporting to the head Butler. The job entails working with the rest of the housekeeping and service team, as well as the personal assistants of the Principals and other departments such as Security.
- You will maintain impeccable standards throughout the home and the yacht and provide hands-on service in areas such as cleaning, tidying, laundry, ironing, wardrobe organization, meal service and packing will also be required.
You will carry out the following household tasks during different shifts on a daily basis at the house and on the yacht:
- Clean the bedrooms and bathrooms, common rooms and other areas of the estate
- Vacuum and clean floors, carpets and other surfaces such as windows and hard floors
- Dusting and polishing of all surfaces
- Tidy clothing and pack & unpack travel cases
- Prepare the breakfast table and clear the kitchen
- Assist in other meal and event service when required
- Carry out the cleaning and storage of seasonal clothing
- Wash clothing and laundry, clean household fabrics
- Iron the clothes and linen
- Turndown beds and prepare rooms for the evening
In the Swiss properties you will report to the Swiss Residence Manager and on board the Yacht to the Lead Housekeeper and assist in all areas of interior. The housekeeper will spend most of the time in Switzerland between the main property (9 months) and the Swiss Alps (2.5 months in winter,) with some trips to London and on board the yacht. Main language in the household with the staff is French. Everyone speaks a bit of English.
Start date: ASAP
Salary per month: 4900 CHF net negotiable with use of a large shared flat with own suite.
Annual holidays: 20 days
Hours per week: 45 hours