Chef – Live in Personal/Private Chef, based in Moscow, Russia, with some travelling to Courchevel and possibly Yachts
Trained chef, with Michelin experience, able to prepare healthy cuisine, with very good presentation skills, flexible, adaptable, and able to interpret specific dietary requirements and recipes. Must always be well presented.
This position is for a HNW Russian family based in Moscow, mainly to be the personal Chef for the female Principal, and her young Family, as well as for the Male Principal. Based in Moscow, with some travelling. Chef working schedule is approx. 6 days a week, cooking lunches and dinners. The family have two other full time Chefs at the residence. Chef must be well qualified with Michelin restaurant and private family experience.
The client has two young children and lives in a fully-staffed large luxury villa which is formally run the family is at times quite informal, but also require formal dinners on occasion. The role reports mainly to the Female Principal as her “personal Chef” & house manager.
Ideally the candidate should be an English-speaking, with good experience and background. Russian as a 2nd language is a bonus, but not essential or expected.
Nationality & age is not important; however it would be preferable to have someone with a positive and good work ethic/attitude. The Family are young and fitness is important to them and they like to be surrounded by well-presented staff.
Prerequisites from the Principle & general duties:
• Well qualified & experienced.
• Be able to source the highest quality produce (fresh, organic foods)
• Be able to prepare varied healthy, fresh and tasty meals.
• Knowledge of the digestive system/nutrition, the right food combinations.
• Homemade breads, cakes, Jams, healthy snacks and other food.
• Be able to create a variety of healthy simple recipes.
• Knowledge of healthy desserts/cakes (without any butter or sugar!)
• Knowledge of superfoods.
• Main preference is for Fresh fish Mediterranean/Italian dishes, Asian food, particularly Japanese (especially sushi and rice), Chinese. Knowledge of healthy Indian food/cuisine (Yogi Diet) is also required.
• Work together with the other Chefs.
• Sourcing/purchasing food.
• Account for expenses and budgets.
• Usual kitchen etiquette with a high level of hygiene.
• Organised and flexible/adaptable.
Day to day transportation will be arranged (either a work car or a driver for shopping). Salary would depend on qualifications and the experience but circa €60,000 to 80,000 Euros.
Employment package options will include, holiday, full insurance cover & flights. Work visa & permits will also be arranged.
Own separate accommodation in the grounds of the main residence which has recently been refurbished to a high standard. (HU3336)
Contact Hutchinson’s Exclusive Domestic Chef Agency for Hutchinson’s jobs.
|Job Category||Full time, Live in|
|Duties||daily cooking, menu planning, source ingredients, provision, knowledge of superfoods, managing accounts and budgets, high level of hygiene, organised, flexible|
|Salary||Circa €60,000 to 80,000 Euros|