COUNTY DUBLIN-SOUTHERN IRELAND-
RESIDENTIAL- HEAD HOUSEKEEPER
Energetic, pro-active, well organised, self sufficient, experienced Housekeeper to assist with the day to day management and running of a large family home in Dublin suburbs. There are 2 dogs and grown up children who visit regularly.
The average working day will be 10am to 6pm but with flexibility as needed.
Working closely with the house manager.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Ensuring the overall housekeeping function and smooth running of a busy household on a daily basis with responsibility for supervision of 2 cleaners. You will organise rota’s – arrange holiday cover and keep records.
* Running personal errands and shopping for the family, as requested.
* Ordering household items, as required
* Overseeing weekly flowers; daily maintenance of the flowers
* Coordinating with external suppliers such as dry cleaning/ Linen ironing service.
* Ensuring all aspects of the house are in order; cleaned to a high standard and all rooms presented and comfortable.
This is a hands on position with detailed cleaning, washing and ironing involved.
* Feel comfortable dealing with specialist fabrics and surfaces
* Packing and unpacking for travelling, as requested.
* To be responsible for the family’s wardrobe maintenance and organisation.
This is a very busy, relaxed and friendly household, but with high standards. This position is suitable for a flexible and dedicated person who is well organised and pro active, it may be necessary on occasion for you to travel to other homes ahead of the family both in Europe. EU passport and driving licence essential.
Salary negotiable depending on previous experience-2 bedroom separate apartment approx. 10 min walk away from the main house, use of a car for work duties and 2 days off per week. Strictly Non Smokers and sorry no pets. (HU2257)
|Job Category||Full time, Live in|
|Accommodation||2 bed apartment|