DAILY OR RESIDENTIAL
GENEVA WITH TRAVEL TO GSTAAD AND LONDON
FLUENT ENGLISH AND CONVERSATIONAL FRENCH ESSENTIAL
A private family based in Geneva is looking for an experienced, focused and motivated Butler. You will be required to provide outstanding service to the changing needs of the family, anticipating the needs of the principals, liaising with the rest of the service, kitchen and housekeeping teams. In addition to being able to maintain impeccable service standards throughout the home, the Butler provides hands-on service daily in other areas such as housekeeping. You will work closely with the Head Butler and 2 additional butlers carrying out “white gloved” food and beverage service for all meals and preparation of drinks and cocktails. You must be highly flexible with an aptitude to adapt to changing situations.
• Have excellent attention to detail.
• Gain the trust of and develops rapport with internal clients.
• Remains calm in difficult situations.
• Able to multitask & comfortable with all types of requests concerning the house.
• Identify areas that require improvement and suggest solutions.
• Acts as a team player and contribute to the success of the team.
• Demonstrates appropriate use of initiative.
• Previous private house experience.
• Excellent knowledge of bar service and cocktails, Oenology and table service and setup.
• Travel Flexibility
5-day working week, Swiss Contract. Shared accommodation can be provided. Driver essential. (HU3534)
|Job Category||Full time|