Gardener/Handyman – French speaker – Biarritz, SW France
Valued client of Hutchinson’s is looking for a gardener handyman for their property in this beautiful part of South West France.
The garden is of about half an hectare (about 1 ¼ acre), surrounded by hedges on all sides. There are numerous flower-beds, a small vegetable garden, and some areas laid to lawn.
Your tasks would include (but not be limited to):
• Maintaining the garden in good order, attending to all horticultural matters, planning garden
works according to the seasons, ensuring that the automatic watering system is in good working
• Cleaning and maintaining the swimming pool.
• Ensuring that the main house and annex buildings are sound and in good order, including walls,
shutters, gutters, roofs and external lights.
• Maintaining all the terraces and patios, cleaning all the garden furniture.
• Cleaning cars and taking them to servicing, filling with petrol and occasionally driving the
client’s family or other members of staff to various local locations.
This role requires a non-smoker, with a full, clean drivers licence.
You must be able to speak French to a sufficient standard to communicate with other staff and local suppliers/contractors.
Working days will be Monday-Saturday during the summer and Monday-Thursday in the winter.
The salary on offer is Euro 1,800 net per month and you would need to live locally (no accommodation is offered at the property)
(HU3184) ON HOLD UNTIL SEPTEMBER
Contact Hutchinson’s Exclusive Domestic Gardener Agency for Hutchinson’s jobs.
|Job Category||Full time, Live out|
|Duties||maintaining garden, cleaning and maintaining swimming pool, cleaning cars, clean drivers licence, self-sufficient|
|Salary||1800 Euros net per month|