HANDS ON HOUSE MANAGEMENT COUPLE
House manager – Housekeeper- Family Cook.
A beautiful country house and estate in Rural Hampshire requires a self sufficient, experienced domestic couple to manage the day to day running of a 7 bedroom property with outbuildings and cottages set within numerous acres of gardens, paddocks, grounds and let farmland. The family are in residence only part of the year and the rest of the time abroad. The role requires a practical, hands on approach and will suit very well organised and efficient candidates with a very strong work ethic. An interest and willingness to assist with basic horse care occasionally would be preferred, although a groom is employed.
A full time gardener and part time cleaner are also employed.
• Alarms and security
• Co-ordinating servicing,
• Property maintenance and general repairs
• General administration and record keeping
• Care of vehicles including some driving
• Liaising with outdoor staff/contractors
• Problem solving
• Varied ad hoc duties and tasks including occasional help with polo ponies
• Hands-on housekeeping, cleaning and laundry
• Household supplies and provisioning
• Cooking/food preparation when the family are in residence
• Co-ordinating any part time daily help required
• Liaising with outdoor staff
• Varied ad hoc duties and tasks
Salary circa £60,000 Gross per annum depending on experience and skills, 5 day working week but with flexibility when the owners are in residence. You may be required to work longer hours when the family are in residence and any extra time will be taken back in lieu when they are absent. 2 bedroom cottage in the grounds will be available. Both must drive and strictly Non Smokers, fluent English and excellent references required.(HU3549)
|Job Category||Full time, Live in|
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Accommodation||2 bed cottage|