To oversee a large private luxury property in the Middle East. The Property Manager (PM) will have the responsibility to oversee, coordinate and direct all aspects of the activities of the property. The PM will ensure all hospitality related services are delivered in an elevated, professional and fitting manner.
The role is that of a people manager whose drive and motivation will inspire the staff to excel throughout their employment. The focus on developing the right conditions for the staff to deliver nothing short of excellence has the highest priority.
The PM and his/her team must ensure that the Family and their Guests are being provided with the highest level of service and attention, specifically tailored to each individual’s needs during their stay. The operation standards should be kept in the highest regards, taking into account each Guest and their need for privacy and discretion in their personal space. The PM and his team must ensure the property is consistently kept in immaculate condition by ensuring that the maintenance standards are followed through.
At all times, this role will be an ambassador and guardian of the Estate, providing guidance and sign off on initiatives to teams across the organization.
Candidates who apply for this job must justify or meet ALL the below criteria to be considered for this role:
• Extensive luxury hotel experience, gathered in respected 5* world-renowned deluxe properties, or within significant private real estate portfolios and/or Royal/Presidential Households
• Experience in pre-opening phases
• Must have worked a minimum of 5 years as General Manager in a luxury hotel
• Multinational experience: must have worked in 5* properties in at least 3 different countries
• Experience in dealing with UHNWIs, VVIPs, and/or Diplomats, as well as their Family Offices
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Experience in calculating and preparing operating budgets.
• Ability to write reports and procedures.
• Leadership skills and capable of delegating tasks, and motivating a large team
• Detailed knowledge of purchasing, ordering, receiving, costing and inventory procedures
• Having an eye for detail and creativity to provide the best experience to Guests.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for a large number of staff from varied nationalities
• Planning, organising and directing all operations and services including: Food & Beverage Production and Service, Housekeeping & Laundry, Health & Safety along with Food Hygiene, Guest reception and Handling, and Maintenance, including landscaping
• Overseeing Human Resources
• Overseeing the purchases required for the Property
• Maintaining inventory and stock control on all items in the Property
• Maintaining a budgetary plan, keeping accounts of all purchases and petty cash
• Overseeing contractors and other companies who are involved in any work on the Property
• Fluent in English (spoken & written). Arabic would be a great plus
• Non-smoker preferred
Top salary based on experience. Medical insurance, flight allowance, renewable contract, 2 months’ vacation per annum. (HU3459)
|Job Category||Full time|