RESIDENTIAL Head of Interior – Live in Executive Head Housekeeper based in Moscow, Russia.
LANGUAGES REQUIRED RUSSIAN & FLUENT ENGLISH
Key Requirements: 4-5 years private housekeeping experience minimum, excellent communication and organizational skills, fluency in English and Russian, ability to travel on occasion. For a HNW Russian family based in Moscow, mainly to look after the female principal, and her young Family as well as for the male Principal.
Based in Moscow, with some occasional/possible travel to other properties in Europe, such as Courchevel. Standards are high and cleanliness is very important, so you would be in charge of existing housekeeping/cleaning staff, day to day running of the interior and shopping for the client. Private family experience is a requirement. Separate accommodation is provided.
The client has two young children, and lives in a fully-staffed large luxury villa which is formally run – the family is at times quite informal but also require formal dinners on occasion. The role reports mainly to the female Principal & the house manager.
Ideally the candidate should be a Russian & English-speaking person with good experience and background. Russian is essential to communicate with existing staff. Preferable to have someone with a positive and good work ethic/attitude. The Family are young, and fitness is important to them, they like to be surrounded by well-presented staff.
Prerequisites from the Principle & general duties:
• Ready the villa for family & friends visits
• Knowledge of Flower arrangements
• Knowledge of silver service
• Table arrangement/displays (as on Yachts) is very important to the principal.
• Tidy, clean, dust, vacuum, polish and wipe surfaces to high standards (cleanliness is paramount)
• Oversee linen and laundry
• Organize cleaning products and cupboards
• Oversee other housekeeper and staff
• Report any work that needs to be carried out
• Liaise with contractors
• Possible travel on occasion if assistance is needed
• Run errands, personal shopping, and help out during family events
• Fluency in Russian is necessary
• Experience of private households
• High-end housekeeping skills
• Excellent eye for detail
• Ability to follow instructions & communicate clearly and respectfully.
• Able to travel on occasion
Accommodation is included with the role, it’s on the same property of the main house and has been recently renovated to a high standard.
Day to day transportation will be arranged either a work car or a driver (for shopping). Salary would depend on qualifications and the experience– but negotiable for the right person.
Employment package options will include, holiday, full insurance cover & flights. Work visa & permits will also be arranged.
• Holiday – 35 days leave per annum (dates must be flexible & approved by the Principle)
• Flights/Year – 2 return flights per annum (dates must be flexible & approved by the Principle)
• Working Week – 6 working days (hours must be flexible & agreed by the Principle)
• Medical Insurance – Cover in Russia
We are looking for well qualified/organised candidates, responsible and reliable with a high calibre & able to cope under pressure. We are also looking for longevity/quality. The general environment/relationship with the client is relaxed but sometimes formal when necessary. Good reporting skills (IT knowledge) is an advantage. Candidates must be familiar with the care of designer wear as well as art works and exotic materials. (HU3348)
|Duties||overseeing staff, silver service, housekeeping management, flower arranging, wardrobe management, good IT skills, travel, personal shopping|