RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
SPECIALTY CHEF-ARABIC CUISINE
Excellent opportunity for a Specialty Chef to join a newly established team working in a large private residence. This role requires strong knowledge of cooking philosophies and principles in Japanese Cuisine.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide menus and cuisine to International First-Class Standard
• Help with preparation, cooking, garnishing, or presentation of food
• Check the quality of raw or cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations
• Check the quantity and quality of received products
• Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation
• Supervise or coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation.
• Inspect supplies, equipment, or work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
• Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays
• Record production or operational data on specified forms.
• Plan, direct, or supervise the food preparation or cooking activities of multiple kitchens
• Collaborate with other staff to plan and develop recipes or menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and produce.
• Demonstrate new cooking techniques or equipment to staff.
• Arrange for equipment purchases or repairs.
Experience and Skills
Minimum 2 years’ experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full-service hotel.
Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in F&B Service.
• 2-4-year Culinary degree or equivalent formal culinary training
• 2 years’ experience working in an acclaimed establishment
• Proficiency in working with MS office – word, excel, outlook.
• Strong knowledge of cooking philosophies and principles in Arabic cuisine.
SALARY PACKAGE TO INCLUDE ACCOMMODATION, MEDICAL INSURANCE, 2 MONTHS VACATION AND FLIGHT ALLOWANCE PER ANNUM. SALARY CIRCA 7-8,000 Euros per month depending on experience. (HU3374B)
|Job Category||Full time, Live in|