An HNW family with four children is looking for a House Manager for their new Monaco residence fluent in English and French
This experienced House Manager will need to have already setup homes and worked for a (ideally English Mother Tongue) family with young children for quite a few years, where he or she implemented a structured management of the household, oversaw and led a varied team and set high standards for all to follow.
The role requires someone who is a good leader, structured and versed in planning and organising, pro-active and flexible.
Able to organise events for certain special occasions, capable of keeping accounts, managing staff
planning as well as inventories, socks and purchasing. Excellent front of house and service skills.
Independent, and experienced, solution finder, able to deal with last minute requests.
It is essential that the person be multiple steps ahead in the management of the household and
coordination of the family’s day to day.
You must maintain confidentiality at all times and be able to handle various tasks simultaneously while remaining calm and in control in highly demanding situations.
Being the main point of contact for the family with regards to the execution of their day you will
coordinate with the Personal Assistant and the team in and out of the house.
Be ready to travel with the family as well as being involved in overseeing other households worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities can be described as follows (non-exhaustive)
. Exceptional Front of House and food and beverage service skills.
• Provide leadership and good example of the utmost in professional service standards.
• Ensure operating and administrative standards are in place as well as a code of conduct.
• Train both by example, and through tutoring at all levels.
• Look after all guests and be especially attentive to family members.
• Arrange dining experiences, entertainments, and social activities when required
• See to all details of planned travel, including packing and unpacking.
• Develop stock levels, inventories (wine, clothes, valuables & others) and shopping lists
• Manage the budgets allocated to the household, its expenses and all documentation.
• Handling household bills and administrative duties as well as staff planning
• Ensure the team leaders run their departments to the highest standards
• Be able to cover the role of the Butler in case of vacations, sickness and in other cases and take lead Head Butler duties on occasion.
This is a live out role, available immediately and ideally, we seek a candidate already based in or near Monaco. It would be a great bonus if you know and had worked in London in the past, but not essential.
Top Salary for the right person + bonus paid annually. EU passport and exceptional references required. Immediate or soon start required.