An experienced traditional House Keeper is required for a large Country House near Wimborne. The house is occupied for around four months a year
Working under the House Manager/Butler and alongside other housekeeping staff duties would include the following:
· Ensuring the house is fully prepared for the family and guests
· Laundry, washing, drying and ironing of clothes, household linens and towels
· Cleaning all rooms to include vacuuming, making beds, dusting and polishing to professional standards and care of furniture and antiques.
· Shopping and general errands
· Helping to serve food and drink
· Looking after employers, guests and pets.
Hours generally would be based around the working week though there would be some weekend requirement when the family are in residence.
Previous experience of working on a Private Estate is desirable though full training would be given. Live out candidates are preferred though live in ones would be considered if the right person.
SALARY dependant on experience – 2 days off per week, driver with own car essential.